OTAY VET VETERINARY CLINIC - Ophthalmology
Dr. Lopez and our team provide quality veterinary ophthalmology services for dogs and cats with extraordinary care, education, and understanding to our clients and their pets.
Dr. Lopez evaluates and cares for many ocular conditions, including corneal and eyelid problems, blindness, glaucoma, cataracts, dry eye and inflammation of the interior of the eye..
Symptoms of Eye Problems in Pets
The following is a list of symptoms to watch for regarding your pet’s ocular health:
• Squinting or holding eye(s) shut, which indicate pain
• Scratching or rubbing at eye(s)
• Any abnormal eye discharge
• Swelling of the eye(s) or eyelid(s)
• A change in color, especially cloudiness or redness
• Any change in vision